Diversity, Equity and Engagement (DEE) and Historical Trauma : Post Event Follow Up
September 14, 2021 • 1:00pm CST
Create a TPN.health Account to Register for an Event
By creating a profile, you can seamlessly access your events and obtain CE certificates directly on our platform. Your profile is a vital part of verifying and tracking your attendance, and only takes minutes to get started.
Already have a TPN.health profile? Sign in below to finish registration!Learn more about TPN.health
Date and Time
September 14, 2021 • 1:00pm - 2:00pm CST
Time: 1:00pm – 2:00pm CST
This panelist discussion will be a follow up of the presentation “Diversity, Equity and Engagement (DEE) and Historical Trauma.”
As we continue to grapple with the uncertainty of a global pandemic, people across our Nation have taken to the streets and boardrooms to demand change around inequities and their devastating effects. Please join us as we explore the historical and contemporary inequities faced by Black, indigenous and other people of color, the impacts these inequities have on those we support, the impact on staff, and the trauma informed, resilience‐oriented strategies for how to address these impacts at the individual and community level to build a future that promotes healing and resilience.
NO CE’s will be provided.
This workshop is live and interactive!
About CE Credits
Content Level: None
- 12:45 pm – Waiting Room Opens
- 1:00 pm – Discussion Begins
- 2:00 pm – Discussion Ends
Note: Time designated for breaks cannot be counted toward CE credit
How to Register
Registration will end on September 14, 2021 at 1:00pm CST.
To register for the workshop, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Click the “Register” button to begin the registration process.
- You MUST have a TPN.health profile to attend this event. You will be directed to sign up or sign in to TPN.health before being able to complete your registration. Once you sign up or sign in you will be directed to the workshop registration page to complete your registration.
- You will be able to access the event by visiting the “My Events” page within your TPN.health profile. Please access the event link at this page at least 15 minutes prior to the event’s start time to be directed to the Zoom registration page.