Mind-Body Medicine, Stress and the Future of Integrated Health
Recorded On: February 10, 2021
Create a TPN.health Account to Register for an Event
By creating a profile, you can seamlessly access your events and obtain CE certificates directly on our platform. Your profile is a vital part of verifying and tracking your attendance, and only takes minutes to get started.
Already have a TPN.health profile? Sign in below to finish registration!Learn more about TPN.health
About Marc D'Aunoy, M.Ed., LPC, LMFT
Marc D’Aunoy has been researching, practicing and teaching mind-body medicine and a model called Recall Healing to his clients since he was first introduced to the field in 2013. He has presented to the Louisiana Counselors Association conference on mind-body medicine and Recall Healing as well as presented Recall Healing to the first ever Healing ALS conference in Salt Lake City Utah in 2019. Marc’s passion is to expand the current understanding of how the mind and body work together and how broadening all health care practitioners’ understanding and skills of the mind-body connection can improve clients and patients’ health outcomes. He was trained by Gilbert Renaud, PhD, the founder of Recall Healing and currently is part of the development of Recall Healing USA training and practitioner certification program. He is also involved in research in neurological disorders and how trauma may have implications in the development of such disorders.
Now Available On Demand
Studies show stress plays a key role and is a major risk factor for disease formation. Possibly the most astonishing study comes from the CDC-Kaiser ACEs (adverse childhood experiences) study showing statistically significant future health risks to children who were exposed to traumatic childhood experiences. In this presentation, healthcare providers will be introduced to the CDC-Kaiser ACEs test and review some of the research on negative health outcomes and discuss psychoneuroimmunology, mind-body medicine, preventative medicine, and will be offered the opportunity to explore the benefits of adding mind-body medicine skills into your practice with the hopes of improving your clients overall satisfaction and better health outcomes. In this presentation, Mr. D’Aunoy will introduce the basics of mind-body medicine, its history, research, and philosophy and will introduce a mind-body medicine model to consider for clinical application and further research called Recall Healing.
About CE Credits
Content Level: Beginner
This program has been approved for 2.5 continuing education clock hours by the Louisiana Counseling Association as authorized by the Louisiana Professional Counselor Licensing Board of Examiners.
Trusted Provider Network, LLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed mental health counselors. #MHC-0220.
This course has been approved by TPN.health, as a NAADAC Approved Education Provider, for educational credits. NAADAC Provider #198061, TPN.health is responsible for all aspects of the programing. Counselor Skill Group: Counseling Services.
TPN.health, #1766, is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved as ACE providers. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. TPN.health maintains responsibility for this course. ACE provider approval period: 03/31/2021 – 03/31/2022. Social workers completing this course receive 2.5 Clinical continuing education credits.
ASWB ACE credit is not available in NY and NJ.
Trusted Provider Network, LLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0654.
This workshop meets the requirements and has been approved for 2.5 hours for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists in Louisiana by the Louisiana Association for Marriage and Family Therapy.
Trusted Provider Network, LLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed marriage and family therapists #MFT-0097.
- Review the ACE’s (adverse childhood experiences) and findings on individual and systemic health outcomes;
- Will define the basics of mind-body medicine and preventative medicine;
- Will briefly explore some research on mind-body medicine and epigenetics and;
- Introduce Recall Healing as a possible resource for clinical use in healthcare settings. Recall Healing is currently in its infancy not unlike the historical beginnings of modalities such as energy medicine and EMDR where further research is needed to validate the approach. Nevertheless, the presentation will serve as inspiration and provoke curiosity as we also;
- Review common stressors believed to be associated with the most common health challenges with the ACEs research forming the foundation of why it appears relevant to integrate mind-body medicine into the future of healthcare.
- Finally, Mr. D’Aunoy will share case examples that will provide real life examples of positive health outcomes in individuals and family systems using mind-body medicine practices.
How to Register
To register for the workshop, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Click the “Register” button to begin the registration process.
- You MUST have a TPN.health profile to attend this event. You will be directed to sign up or sign in to TPN.health before being able to complete your registration. Once you sign up or sign in you will be directed to the workshop registration page to complete your registration.
- You will be able to access the event by visiting the “My Events” page within your TPN.health profile. Please access the event link at this page at least 15 minutes prior to the event’s start time to be directed to the Zoom registration page.